Friday 6 January 2012

6 januari 2012

Hi everybody. I decided to sometimes blog in english. But my english is not very good haha. 
I went to Utrecht yesterday with my friend Meike. She's my best friend for, like, four years now. And hopefully much longer. My parents, Meike and I went to Utrecht because my sister lives there and we wanted to go and visite her + have diner there. But in the afternoon Meike and I were allowed to go shopping in Utrecht. And ofcourse we did haha. 


An old part of a castle



Coffee, tea (and Meike)



A statue near the 'dom' tower


The 'dom' tower

First we went to see the old buildings as the 'dom' tower and old castles, but like, an hour later we already started shopping. We bought these beautiful friendship-rings.


And these amazing shoes


And they were only 10 euros! I also bought clothes :)


Ik vind het veel fijner om in het Nederlands te typen trouwens :') Maar ja. 


3 comments:

  1. leuke foto's!
    En je ziet er echt leuk uit! Waarvan is dat jasje/vest? Die is echt super. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha staat op lookbook waar die vandaan is :D Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Love your shoes!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete